We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
Unit4 is looking for a Product Manager to drive and manage the delivery of platform services that enable our company to build next generation products.
- Have a deep understanding of customer needs, as well as the development needs, and has the ability to build products that meet the needs of both.
- Accountable for market acceptance of solutions in assigned areas without compromise to product integrity, salability, and maintainability
- Partner with the others to plan the commitment for product increments, manage development and delivery of features according to plan, and provide business with estimates for broad scope roadmap initiatives
- Build out and manage feature backlog, balancing priorities of these business requirements with technical feasibility and scalability
- Manage features through their entire lifecycle including requirements definition, design, implementation and release
- Coordinate feature delivery with other agile teams, identifying project inter-dependencies and work with other Product Managers/Owners to determine the most efficient and elegant solution sequence to deliver the features
- Prioritize and drive sound business decisions during delivery of a product increment
- Coordinate delivery of sprint reviews and presentations to key customers/stakeholders and senior management to elicit feedback on the product increment
- May serve as Product Owner for one or more teams of moderate complexity, depending on needs of assigned functional areas
- 2+ years of professional experience as a product owner/technical product management/product development/technical professional services experience. A solid understanding of the product development lifecycle and product management processes
- Bachelor's degree required in relevant field of study; Master's degree preferred
- Knowledge of the principles of product management, Product Management certification a plus
- Tech savvy and passionate about building products
- Strong problem solving, highly analytical, attention to detail and solid organizational skills
- Experience with client journeys, and demonstrated ability to synthesize process data
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Effective relationship builder-ability to partner cross-functionally, cross-enterprise and work effectively with various levels of the organization as well as various personality types
- Comfortable in a dynamic, fast-moving work environment with a positive attitude and solid work ethic
- Understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Technical acumen with a keen understanding of broader business needs and strategy
- Exposure to working in a large organization with many stakeholders
- A passion for digital innovation and commitment to superb client experience
- Superior communication skills, able to communicate complex messages and trade-offs and tell a compelling story
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!