We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
An exciting and challenging role, managing all aspects of your customers’ accounts, including, driving customer change management, usage/adoption, best-practice and digital maturity, renewals, and upselling software and services where appropriate. You will be working closely with multiple stakeholders at varying levels of seniority within each customer organization and need to be able to understand and service their varying needs accordingly. You will be working closely with clients and their suppliers to help facilitate S2C projects and initiatives, offering best-practice guidance and challenging customers to do things differently, where necessary. You will be responsible for delivering and ensuring an excellent customer experience at all stages of the relationship.
- Build close relationships with our clients through continued excellence in customer service
- Proactively and relentlessly drive customer usage, digital maturity and ultimately ROI
- Become a S2C expert and trusted partner to our customers
- Become a champion of change management
- Challenge customers when they are operating outside of our best-practice S2C recommendations
- Develop and drive Success Plans together our customers, based on their key business objectives
With this role comes a great opportunity to work with and help evolve the procurement departments of global, multi-billion-pound organizations. Importantly, we genuinely offer an excellent suite of modules and wrap-around services, which makes the job all the more enjoyable and the high customer retention targets all the more achievable. We expect a high degree of hard work, dedication, creativity and results from the successful candidate.
A high-energy, hard-working, resilient candidate who has experience working within SaaS or Customer Success for a medium-to-large organization. They will also be hungry for success and will be looking to take their career to the next level.
- Ideally Bachelor or Master’s degree within International Business, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Economics or similar.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and high emotional IQ and have a talent for building and maintaining strong business relationships
- You are able to think on your feet and use your knowledge in a flexible, creative manner to find out of the box solutions when needed
- You possess strong analytical skills, including the ability to develop and interpret complex analytical models and ad-hoc reports
- You have strong skills in Microsoft Office, Excel, and Power Point
- You are comfortable presenting to senior executives and internal stakeholders
- You are fluent in Danish and English. Any additional language is a plus.
- You are eager to learn and have a structured & fact-based work approach
- You have a strong work ethic and a high level of integrity
- You have a “can do” attitude, are proactive and self-driven, able to effectively plan and manage multiple projects, tasks and initiatives with varying timelines & priorities
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!