We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We are on a mission because we no longer accept the digital downgrade that people experience when they swap their personal devices for their work ones. We create business software that fits the way people work, not the other way around. Help us be the best and join us!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a FP&A Analyst to join Unit4 GS4U Finance Team at a pivot point in the company’s history. Unit4 is seeking a highly motivated and ambitious individual looking for the opportunity to fast-track their career development in a dynamic private equity backed organization.
Our FP&A revenue team is key to driving success in our go-to-market strategy. It guides company decisions to help accelerate growth by identifying expansion opportunities and ensuring that we are delivering on our long-term strategy.
The FP&A Analyst role is a best in-class development opportunity at a fast-growing SaaS business. The role will be based in Lisbon and will report to the ‘Senior FP&A Manager – Revenue’.
- Perform analysis over the most critical part of any SaaS business: recurring revenue. In particular, you will:
- Understand month-on-month growth driven by new bookings, price increases and cancellations
- Identify and explain variances to budgets and forecasts
- Examine new booking performance across revenue streams, products and sales type
- Ensure price increases are being processed in line with contractual expectations
- Analyse the main drivers behind any customer cancellations
- Track performance against KPIs including annual recurring revenue, committed annual recurring revenue, net revenue retention, gross revenue retention and logo churn
- Support our businesses with financial insights; identifying and developing key performance indicators.
- Assist in the analysis and presentation of strategic materials for key management and investor meetings.
- Work alongside Finance, Revenue Operations, Sales and Customer Success to develop processes in order to enhance performance and improve data reporting quality to generate greater insights.
- Improve and automate the existing suite of reports.
- Assist in creating accurate and timely forecasts & budgets.
- Excellent academic credentials; educated to degree level
- Big 4 / consulting firm background as well as Finance experience in industry (preferably in FP&A or similar)
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to present information clearly and concisely
- Self-starter, capable of taking initiative and thriving in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Commercial mindset and an ability to think strategically
- Strong system, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience with SaaS/technology companies would be an advantage
- Personal attributes
- Values accuracy and attention to detail
- Strength of character to enforce financial disciplines – does the right thing
- Sense of urgency for performance improvement, action-oriented, results-focused
- Creates strong personal partnerships and alliances, gains respect of colleagues
- A good balance of intellect, energy, and humility
- Proactive, strong team player, looking for a challenge and to enjoy the job
- Excellent communicator with fluent English (written and spoken)
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!