We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
Unit4 is hiring a Digital Marketing Specialist who will work as part of Unit4’s global campaigns and content team. The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for digital campaign execution. This involves the design, quality assurance, execution, maintenance and reporting for marketing automation programs and email distribution. The Digital Marketing Specialist will also help drive the company’s PPC activities and paid for social campaigns.
This role requires an individual with strong technical skills and data evaluation skills, with the ability to extract and interpret data from various sources to offer creative marketing solutions. We are looking for someone with strong project, communication, and time management skills with the ability to effectively manage numerous projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
What you will do
- Assists in the technical conceptualisation of demand creation, nurturing and scoring program strategy
- Creates emails, landing pages, forms and reports within the Marketing Automation Platform (Marketo)
- Creates nurture flows including entry and transition logic and rules, track-specific treatment considerations, and routing of leads and contacts
- Assists with PPC and implementation of paid for social campaigns
- Monitors and reports on effectiveness metrics related to tactics and programs managed by Marketo and related applications
- University degree with a minimum 3 years of marketing experience in a B2B software company
- Two or more years of experience with Marketo, Salesforce and leading Account-based Marketing platforms
- Two or more years of experience in PPC/paid search and paid or social activities.
- Understanding of lead scoring and multi-tiered programs
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Excels at problem solving and approaching problems in multiple ways
- Enjoys learning and rapidly correlates new concepts to existing knowledge
- Great people-friendly attitude and positive spirit that bring positive energy into any team, and that gives room for creative and open-minded thinking
- Fluency in multiple languages including English, French, German and Dutch a plus
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!