We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty through a strong relationship. As a Customer Success Manager you leverage business outcomes by realizing value on the fundamental reasons the customer purchased our solutions. You help customers discover new features and enable them to become long-term users.
What will you do
- Streamline the interaction between the customer and Unit4 aligned with a tailored customer journey to leverage a value-added customer experience across all moments that matter
- Be the Voice of the customer (VoC) or Partner (VoP), encompasses the gathering and understanding of all streams of feedback to improve the quality and experience of delivered services and be the internal catalyst of improvements initiatives
- Deliver added value services to leverage product value, product usage expansion and generate use cases
- Identify and drive new sales opportunities (up/cross sell) in cooperation with your colleague of Account Management
- Serve as the primary contact in the customer success management team in solving complaints and addressing service or product issues
- Be the customer advocate, continuously working in their best interest to maximize business outcome and value realization based on the client business and processes understanding supported by product usage and user behaviors data insights
- Establish regular cadence with customers to measure progress against the Customer Success Plan (CSP) and to identify new asks and/or wants on behalf of the customer
- Be able to develop and provide (annual or quarterly) business reviews with C-level executives, practitioners, and other management with your customers
- Reach out to customers, interact with users, and/or conducts focus group meetings to work on solutions and lead into decisions
Minimum of 2 years of experience with ERP (U4ERP a plus) on Finance or Human Resources
Passion to build strong customer satisfaction
Takes high degree of ownership over their work
Clear communicator with professional presence with empathy and enthusiasm
Ability to lead through influence and trust
Experience in a similar customer centric role generating cloud software customer value with quick time to value
Technically literate and familiar with customer engagement technologies, best practices and trends
A Bachelors or Master degree in a relevant field
Excellent communication and relationship management skills and fluent in English (verbal and written)
A chance to participate in the development of a leading global software firm. You have the opportunity to work within an organization, that gives you the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment with enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other.
At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!