We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
We are looking for an experienced Business Consultant with CRM experience and an interest in bringing value to our customers for our PSA Practice.
As Senior Business Consultant you operate independently by applying company's policies and procedures, leading practices, and creativity to develop business solutions on moderately complex to complex customer engagements. You have the skills required to be the lead consultant on a project and manage a project from start to finish. Your focus is on advising customers on Best Practice solutions and help them adopt to our industry standards.
In your role, you will be required to combine onsite delivery with remote delivery. Therefore, you are able to effectively manage a project and a customer in a virtual setting. At the same time, you are flexible to travel globally to have face to face sessions with customers.
As a Senior Business Consultant you will always be looking to improve our delivery approach to ensure high customer satisfaction and fast time to value. You will also help less senior consultants and consultancy partners with their development.
- Analyze and review customer needs to map the requirements to the capabilities of our PSA system;
- Challenge clients on business requirements and configure Unit4 PSA modules to unlock your customers’ potential to tackle fresh challenges and seize new opportunities;
- Provide training to key users and have business orientated workshops to users and implement a solution that fits the way people work;
- Design and build Process flows and PowerBI Reports in Microsoft Dynamics;
- Ensure proper documentation and prepared guidelines to provide the ability to modify the software on ongoing basis;
- Liaise with product managers to provide feedback from clients about product requirements, or ideas to help them innovate.
- We’re looking for people with the right attitude. A desire to learn and grow. We want great people who want to be part of great teams. Both graduates and experienced professionals are welcome to apply.
- Bachelor or Master education in business economics, financial accounting or similar area;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics for Sales;
- Knowledge of the Professional Services domain;
- Knowledge of PowerBI and MS Flow is an advantage;
- Business acumen and strong communication skills (written and verbal) in local language and English;
- Ability to travel.
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth.
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!