We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
The Project Manager performs a leadership role in managing the implementation of Unit4 software solutions for our customers leading the successful delivery of project engagements. Expected to drive projects to successful completion, achieving agreed delivery dates within budget, meeting customer requirements and exceeding expectations. Works under direction of regional Project Management Office (PMO).
- Ensures project plan and deliverables match the scope as outlined in the Statements of Work (SOW);
- Collaborates closely with assigned project team members including solution architect, consultant and global practice team to create a project plan and a work breakdown structure (WBS) consistent with Unit4's methodology;
- Lead and manage project team members applying Unit4 and professional best practices;
- Ensures that work is not performed outside of contracted scope without appropriate change order documentation accepted by the client. Responsible for maintaining out of scope requests and working with the customer and Unit4 account team to scope additional Unit4 opportunities;
- Maintain a weekly project schedule which identifies and updates all project risks, issues, tasks and dependencies. Track progress against SOW baseline;
- Collaborate with Unit4 resource management team to appropriately staff each project;
- Maintain accurate weekly revenue and cost forecast for each project;
- Interact with project staff, customer and other Unit4 teams as necessary to communicate project status and to escalate risks and issues on timely basis;
- Ensure accurate and timely communication of project status to relevant stakeholders including Unit4 PMO and customer account teams;
- Maintain and archive all key project documents into appropriate systems;
- Ensures that all staff assigned to each project account for their time and costs in accordance with Unit4’s Time and Expense Policy;
- Actively keeps abreast of latest trends and best practices in Project Management;
- Builds and shares experience-based knowledge and resources directly with peers and across Unit4;
- Adheres to all company policies, including but not limited to time and expenses, code of conduct, ethics, security and any required training available;
- Continually identifies customer knowledge gaps and opportunities for Unit4 product or service expansion and enhancement.
- Typically, 3 or more years of related professional project management experience with software implementations, ideally ERP, HCM or FP&A related
- Evidence of proven team leadership of complex technical engagements (4+ team members, over $250K USD, over 6 months duration, more than 1 product suite);
- Highly driven, numerate able to accurately report and forecast performance;
- Excellent communications skills both oral and written, able to influence within Unit4 and with customer project teams. Listens and communicates effectively;
- Demonstrate the ability to apply sound judgment to any business situation and achieve desired outcomes;
- Demonstrated product proficiency, by achieving appropriate Unit4 professional certifications;
- Able to form and manage cross functional teams applying basic motivation and leadership skills;
- Good understanding Unit4 sales and project delivery processes;
- Evidence of successful relationship building within Unit4 team e.g. Sales and Support teams;
- Able to multi-task and perform well under pressure;
- Prince2 Practitioner or PMP certification required.
Join Unit4 and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the ERP cloud software space today.
- A culture built on trust. That’s why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place
- On-going learning & development opportunities and a chance to participate in our annual festival of learning
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talent in the software space
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our “be genuine” value
Videos To Watch
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!