This opportunity is for a Student Information System Implementation Consultant who is looking to grow within the Unit4 Professional Services group.
The Student Information System Implementation Consultant’s role is to plan, design, develop and lead the implementation of Unit4 Student Management for clients.
The candidate will implement and support systems, and assist with integrations, data conversions, reporting, implementation, training, support, and upgrades for the U4SM solution. The candidate will possess a strong background for implementing SaaS ERP or Student Information System solutions. This is a client facing role, and requires an excellent understanding of business processes, and excellent communication, customer service, problem solving, cognitive and people skills. The candidate will partner with customers as well as Unit4 Project Managers, functional Implementation Consultants, offshore Data Conversion and Reporting consultants on one or more project teams. The candidate must be able to take responsibility and accept accountability for customer engagements.
- Strategically guiding customers through the U4SM solution implementation process
- Recognizing and addressing gaps between the U4SM solution and the business practices of the clients
- Delivering informative, insightful, and engaging U4SM solution training to system end-users (clients)
- Produce professional documentation of current challenges, future requirements, and benefits in a manner appropriate for clients and prospective clients
- Performing project scoping, planning, business process mapping, UAT testing
- As the Subject Matter Expert on the solution, providing guidance and direction to both internal implementation team and customer implementation team
- Providing prompt, exceptional customer service and support
- Training, coaching, and mentoring Junior Implementation Consultants
- 3+ years in an Implementation Consultant role supporting implementations of a SaaS ERP or Student Information System
- Demonstrated experience with Excel (w/ formula and macro experience), Visio, MS Project (or equivalent) and PowerPoint
- Experience with at least 2 full life cycle ERP or Student Information System implementations in a Senior Implementation Consultant role
- Project workstream experience inclusive of collaboration with other onshore and offshore consultants
- Familiarity with implementing regulatory reporting for US and/or Canadian Student Information Systems a plus
- Experience working in a fast-paced and dynamically changing environment
- Demonstrated client facing experience by partnering with customers to drive successful outcomes
- Experience deploying multiple projects simultaneously a plus
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time
*This is a remote opportunity but must be based in U.S or Canada
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
Videos To Watch
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!