We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
- Contributing to the product backlog maintenance within an assigned functional (sub-)domain
- Elaborating business cases for new product development
- Creating user stories and detailed business requirements documentation
- Analyzing existing functionality to perfectly fit new development
- Creating solid IT design specifications by translating the market requirements and business cases into detailed requirement specs
- Assisting and closely cooperating with both Software Engineers and Test Analysts with understanding those requirements
- Working with peers in Product Management to understand the customer needs
- Working in SCRUM as a SCRUM team member
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, management, financials or similar
- Engineer degree is a plus
- 2+ years’ experience in software development area as a IT Business Analyst, IT implementation consultant, Software Developer or IT Designer
- ERP software experience is preferred
- Solution oriented, structured and able to work independently with the ability to drive results
- Proactive mindset, with attention to detail but also the ability to maintain a holistic viewpoint and contribute on a strategic level.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Preferred experience in working according to the Scrum Agile Framework or any scaled agile framework
- Good understanding of DoR, DoD, Epics, User stories etc. is a plus
- Practical knowledge of modelling techniques / notations / languages i.e. UML, BPMN is a plus
- 100% Remote work option
- Employment contract ("Umowa o pracę")
- Stable employment with an attractive salary
- Various benefits such as private medical care, Multisport, pre-paid cards and many others
- Unlimited paid Holidays
- Sport and integration events
- International work experience
- Opportunity for meeting people from various countries and cultures
- Opportunity to work in an international R&D department
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!