We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
An experienced Quality Analyst is required to test Unit4 ERP / ERPx solution in the context of the Industry models. Your role will comprise of:
- Liaise with and support relevant Solution Managers, Solution Designers & Content Writers
- Understand and follow Test Strategies and Test plans
- Test preparation, review specifications, identify test conditions and produce Test Scripts
- Creation of automated test scripts wherever possible
- Create and maintain a Traceability Matrix within Dev Ops
- Test execution across multiple test phases and test cycles
- Support & execute testing across multiple functional workstreams and Integrations
- Raise and report issues in Azure Dev Ops
- Reporting and status updates to the Programme Manager
- Prepare and plan day to day work to meet required delivery timelines
- You will be in charge of delivering detailed and prioritized test plans that meet the testing strategy and product vision
- You will define and prioritize acceptance test cases that meet the user story acceptance criteria and execute the test cases during sprints
- You will monitor test coverage and adjust test cases as needed to ensure maximum integration and user stories coverage
- You will perform application testing according to the plan
- You will review user stories and proposed designs with testability in mind and drive testability improvements in every solution
- You will deliver detailed and prioritized test plans which meet the Testing Strategy and Product vision
- Proven experience in software testing and development;
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively, generate and prioritize test cases and an understanding of complex systems;
- A keen eye for detail and analysis, and you always keep the users´ needs and wants in mind;
- Fluent in the English language;
- Agile/lean work experience is preferred.
- Stable employment with an attractive salary
- Full remote work
- Various benefits such as: private medical care and much more
- Unlimited paid Holidays
- Sport and integration events
- International work experience
- Opportunity for meeting people from various countries and cultures
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!