Meet Unit4. We’re a fast-paced growth cloud company, changing the game in ERP for mid-market people-centric organizations. We’re on a mission to turn 40 years of conventional legacy ERP software on its head and re-write the industry.
We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
Our Global Business Development team is looking to hire a hungry, driven business development professional to drive pipeline of our Unit4 software solutions, focusing on the DACH region.
What will you do:
- Accelerating value and delivering client sales transformation by building quality, reliable sales pipeline, bringing insight to the customer and challenging their thinking
- Developing an account strategy, engaging multiple stakeholders by working in partnership with the client to increase win rates & size of deals closed within prospect opportunities
- Developing a deep understanding of the client target market to understand prospect market to ensure quality of opportunities being driven
- Proactively working with the client to deliver sales and business transformation objectives and understanding the barriers to success, creatively driving solutions
- Acts as a go-to person / advisor for the Account Managers when they are looking for input on how to win an opportunity
- Ensuring efficient and effective recording and reporting of key information to prospects, customers and internally through agreed processes and systems
- You have a Bachelor degree in a relevant field
- You speak fluent English and German
- Prior business development / lead generation experience in a SaaS organization
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- You easily connect and talk over the phone with decision makers
- Clear focus on customers, performance, and results
- High level of initiative and responsibility, self-reliant action
- You have an excellent knowledge & grasp of the Sales process
- You like to work together and learn a lot from an experienced colleague who will guide you
- You love to work on your own next to feeling proud to be part of a team and achieving success together
Join Unit4 and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the ERP cloud software space today.
- A culture built on trust. That’s why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place
- 2 month sales onboarding programme & on-going learning & development opportunities with a chance to participate in our annual festival of learning
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talent in the software space
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our “be genuine” value
Videos To Watch
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!