Meet Unit4. We’re a fast-paced growth cloud company, changing the game in ERP for mid-market people-centric organizations. We’re on a mission to turn 40 years of conventional legacy ERP software on its head and re-write the industry.
We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
As a Recruiter you will manage and drive the end-end recruitment process across our Global Professional Services teams. This is a fixed-term contract for an initial 6 month period, based remotely in the UK.
- You will develop strategic and creative sourcing strategies and programs that excite talented individuals to come and work at Unit4.
- You will business partner with our hiring managers in order to develop a recruitment strategy to close vacancies with the best talent in the most time efficient manner
- You will connect and speak with people to discuss their career perspective, taking into account the various DNA of candidates, knowing what drives someone to be “In business for people”.
- Work inside our ATS - SmartRecruiters in order to manage the recruiting process for all vacancies, ensuring processes are followed, feedback is captured and correct data is inputted throughout the lifecycle of a vacancy
- Work closely with our internal teams including; HR, Comp & Bens, Marketing etc
- Experience working as a full-lifecycle Recruiter in either an agency or in-house environment
- A natural hunter for talent. You’ll be at your best when connecting with A-Players and building talent pools
- Passion for engaging with people and sharing our energy & love for working at Unit4
- You have a high sense of urgency and ability to thrive in an international fast-paced environment
- Curious by nature and demonstrate a sales & marketing mindset,
- An interest / experience in employer branding activities
- You are social media savy and know how to digitally connect and excite others
- You are tech savy and know your way around systems, tools and applications
- You are fluent in English, spoken and written. Other European languages are a big advantage
Join Unit4 and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the cloud software space today. We’re a fast-paced and high-growth people-centric cloud player offering a host of benefits & development opportunities for individuals serious about their career!
Interested in our role?
If you are a confident Recruiter who can hit the ground running, we would love to hear from you!
Videos To Watch
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!