We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
As a Field Marketing Specialist, you are responsible of plan and implement our marketing and demand generation activities. For this role, you should have a very good understanding of marketing within a B2B environment, strong communication skills (spoken and written) and thrive on creating innovative, out of the box marketing campaigns and events.
- Execute marketing activities and campaigns as defined in the plan; on schedule, within budget and with excellent attention to details.
- Partner with country BDR and sales teams on an on-going basis to create, review and optimize activities and campaigns to help team’s meet business objectives
- Work with the Event team on live field events and third-party sponsorships to increase awareness, drive engagement, generate leads, and support conversion rates.
- Identify and articulate the specific needs in the market for content and campaigns, communication and product marketing in order to develop and execute relevant campaigns focused on target markets and audiences.
- Localize global campaigns: blogs, marketing automation (emails, landing pages), digital ads
- Customer communications: newsletters, customer events, customer references
- Website management
- Digital marketing management: LinkedIn, Marketo, SFDC, UTMs, Terminus, Google Adwords
- Manage external relationships (influencers, vendors, venues, agencies, and media partners) effectively as needed to ensure maximum yield from investment
- Providing regular reports and key performance summaries.
- Support with information required for key presentations such as Quarterly Business Reviews
- A recognized degree in Business Studies or any other similar certifications;
- 5+ years proven work experience as a Marketing Executive or similar role.
- Knowledge or interest in learning marketing digital platforms and techniques – SFDC and Marketo.
- You are interested in tech and have the ability to use existing and emerging social media tooling;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Finnish and/or Danish.
- Experience in B2B selling or prospecting experience is an advantage.
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!