Meet Unit4. We’re a fast-paced growth cloud company, changing the game in ERP for mid-market people-centric organizations. We’re on a mission to turn 40 years of conventional legacy ERP software on its head and re-write the industry.
We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
This role is a great opportunity for an aspiring professional who is hungry to understand how our business operates with potential to develop and apply these skills to a future roles within the business.
This is home based role with some travel to Unit4 locations in Globally.
What you will do
- You will be the gatekeeper for schedules, with strict diary management, create win-win situations for every meeting and operate across multiple time zones with flexibility.
- You proactively address any subjects and thrive to present a solution in a timely manner
- You have excellent documentation skills and are able to properly document decisions, actions items and circulate them to attendees
- You'll spend some of your time organizing events- IE: logistics, off-sites, supplier set up, invoicing, organizational support and more!
- Network with internal and external teams. You'll have a natural ability to communicate with other and be personable
- Be an open connection between colleagues in the departments. You'll show leadership, credibility, trust and support in your contact with management and other colleagues.
- Keep your manager well informed of his/her commitments and responsibilities. You will act as a “barometer” for the issues taking place in the environment.
- Create/enhance team culture.
- 1-3 years of Executive Assistant experience or comparable professional experience
- Great verbal and written skills
- High level of expertise in software such as Microsoft 365 suite, particularly PowerPoint.
- Planning and control: be highly organised with the ability to multi-task, prioritise and work well under pressure.
- Attention to detail: Follow procedures and ensure accuracy in all documentation and data.
- Work to a consistently high standard.
- Team work: Display enthusiasm and promote a friendly group working environment, easily connect and talk with people on different levels.
- Integrity / confidentiality: Display discretion always, ensuring all sensitive data is kept completely confidential. Demonstrate sound judgment and raise any concerns that may arise.
- Resourcefulness: Ability to be a problem solver and a creative thinker.
- Love to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Eager to learn and understand the business' priorities and challenges
- Available to travel when and if necessary.
- Fluent in English.
Join Unit4 and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the ERP cloud software space today.
- A culture built on trust. That’s why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place
- On-going learning & development opportunities and a chance to participate in our annual festival of learning
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talent in the software space
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our “be genuine” value
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!