We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
Your role in Solution Consulting is to understand our customers’ business challenges and to accurately show how Unit4 solutions can solve these challenges.
Key Tasks And Responsibilities
Business cases: Assisting the sales reps in development of a business case. Be actively involved in presenting the outcomes and results. Lead the technical value of the solution. Maintain economic values of our technical solution in business case tool.
Discovery: Lead customer discovery from the technical side, uncover customer goals, needs and pains. Agree and document customer priorities, challenges, decision criteria. Help define the technical aspects of the solution and agree on the technical strategy. Help develop technical success criteria and win themes.
Technical presentations: Deliver technical and cloud presentations. Handle follow up questions as quick as possible. Complete follow up activities in a timely way. Answer clarification questions. Ensure we deliver on demo success criteria and identify areas for improvement.
RFPs: Answer RFPs. Create standard answers in Loopio which can be reused for multiple RFPs. (Can be regional specific or global). Participate deal reviews and go or no-go meetings.
Deal preparation: Agree and document customer priorities, challenges, decision criteria. Agree and determine technical success criteria and win themes. Take ownership that the customer fully understands the technical value of Unit4 solutions. Act as the technical lead and owner of the technical deal strategy.
Demo Environments: Act as a U4ia ambassador by ensuring the configuration in U4ia has everything needed in your region and help your regional SC team learn and adopt the new demo config and content. Build / Design and request new demo scenarios in U4i using EK and IK.
Handover to PS: Assist the handover of the closed opportunity to the PS team for delivery of the solution(s). Include sales reps and Customer engagement managers in the handover to PS
Onboarding: Create enablement materials that new starters can learn from, including key value messages and reusable slide decks. Coach new starters as they learn new presentations and skills. Buddy new starters.
Partners: Certify partner demonstrations by assessing their presentations. Support regional partner managers in the recruitment of new partners by providing potential partner presentations, solution questions, etc. Support partners in RFP responses and technical presentations
Marketing and events: Deliver public and customer webinars, Work with marketing to determine webinar themes and content. Assist with SC team readiness in relation to marketing messages, new technical capabilities and overall ability to explain solutions.
- Experience working for a cloud vendor in a technical related presales / solution consulting position
- Knowledge of SaaS, Cloud, Authentication, Web Services, Compliance, APIs, User Security, Active Directory etc
- Knowledge of Azure, AWS or other Cloud platforms
- You have a demonstrated capacity to absorb new concepts and technologies quickly
- Excellent presentation skills, sales focused and commercially aware
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills as, well as good interpersonal skills
- Have experience of delivering large sophisticated applications in diverse and/or complex environments would be advantageous.
- Can manage prospects and customers sympathetically, demonstrating commitment and understanding
- Logical thinker with an aptitude for problem solving
- Ability to work under pressure, team player, enthusiastic & flexible
Join Unit4 and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the cloud enterprise software space today.
- Opportunity to work with a game-changing next-gen cloud ERP solution
- A culture built on trust. That’s why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place
- On-going monthly learning & development opportunities
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talent in the software space
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our “be genuine” value
Videos To Watch
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!