We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
As an UX Designer:
- You will work independently and you will be responsible for ensuring an enriched user experience in developing a product;
- You will work as a member of several development teams;
- You will Identify user examples and create documentation that forms the foundation for documentation deliverables;
- You will ensure that the UX deliverables are designed in a consistent way and meets the end users requirements.
- You have an understanding of User Research techniques;
- You can create Wireframes and Prototypes;
- You are able to create mockups from Wireframes;
- You perform moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes;
- BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area;
- Typically 1 year of software engineering or related experience.
- 100% Remote work option
- Employment contract ("Umowa o pracę")
- Stable employment with an attractive salary
- Various benefits such as private medical care, Multisport, pre-paid cards and many others
- Unlimited paid Holidays
- Sport and integration events
- International work experience
- Opportunity for meeting people from various countries and cultures
- Opportunity to work in an international R&D department
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!