We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
As an Business Development Specialist you are responsible for generating New Business revenue based on outbound prospecting using a multi-touch approach (emails, linkedIn 1-2-1, calls) as well as qualifying inbound enquiries coming from other marketing sources (website, email nurture campaigns, downloads etc)
- You will successfully generate Marketing Qualified Leads to build pipeline in APAC territory;
- Proactive engage with senior executives through outbound calls; email campaigns and nurture, LinkedIn navigator messages etc;
- Lead Qualification of inbound enquiries;
- You will produce a plan for achievement of targets – to include activities and marketing campaigns to secure enough opportunities created and hence revenue;
- Be responsible for the website chat during office hours. Handle website enquiries;
- Monitor and nurture engaged leads with certain activity (Engaged Leads but not yet qualify) in the Sales Force queue and nurture them and progress them to Marketing Qualified Leads;
- You will proactively spot opportunities at existing and new customers;
- You will collaborate with the Account Executives, Heads of Sales and Management;
- You will work with the Marketing team to develop and execute specific campaigns;
- You will accurately maintain the CRM system records, to include documenting conversations with customers/prospects clearly and concisely on the Account record within the CRM system.
- A minimum of 3 years in a commercial role (software industry preferred) ;
- A proven, successful track record of generating qualified leads;
- Experience with UNIT4 market sectors and verticals and Unit4 Solutions is preferred;
- Highly motivated professional with empathy, good listening skills, patience and cheerful personality;
- Optimistic, outgoing and can-do attitude;
- Experience with Salesforce;
- Good writing and communication skills.
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!