Meet Unit4. We’re a fast-paced growth cloud company, changing the game in ERP for mid-market people-centric organizations. We’re on a mission to turn 40 years of conventional legacy ERP software on its head and re-write the industry.
We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
Off the back of a strong 2020 where we achieved double-digit growth, we have opened up a fantastic opportunity for a New Business - Account Executive / Sales Executive for our Professional Services Organisations vertical. In this senior role, you'll be focused on driving net new logos of our cloud ERPx solution into Professional Service Organisations across the TOLA territory.
Key industry analysts are recognizing our achievements. IDC expects our new flagship solution ERPx to set a new trajectory for us and Constellation Research pegs us as a leader in service-centric cloud ERP, whilst we’ve also moved from a Major Contender to a Major Player in IDC’s SaaS ERP quadrant.
In this key role, you'll:
- Develop a new business sales plan and strategy to win new license sales revenue in line with specific sales targets, taking ownership of a specific vertical
- You will take a leading role and be actively involved in company activities, such as regular sales meetings, forecasting, the achievement of annual targets etc
- You are actively involved in company activities, such as regular sales meetings, to keep in touch with colleagues and clients.
- You work closely with management, the pre-sales team, operations, partners and clients to ensure that effective proposals and plans are presented to customers and partners.
- You highlight business benefits that will be achieved by investing in our solutions.
- Furthermore, you keep yourself up-to-date with all relevant technologies used by Unit4 and changes in the sector, including an appropriate level of understanding of the solutions we provide.
- We're looking for net new logo hunters with a background in selling complex SaaS solutions
- If you have experience selling ERP or financial solutions this would be an advantage
- Knowledge of the Professional Service Organisations sector would be an advantage
- An excellent understanding of business processes
- A lively and enthusiastic personality, which you transfer onto your colleagues
- A true negotiator. You keep your and your client’s needs and wants in mind
- Individual Contributor with leadership qualities yet a team player with a solution sales mindset in order to help customers solve their toughest challenges
- Mentor and guide sales teams as subject matter expert
- Maintain Executive Presence by representing Unit4 CMP to analysts, at Key Trade Shows
- Experience selling to CxO suite
Join Unit4 and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the ERP cloud software space today.
- A culture built on trust. That’s why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place
- One of the most lucrative commission plans in the industry and a range of market-leading benefits
- World-class sales tools and a pipeline development engine in the form of a global BDR team.
- On-going monthly learning & development opportunities
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talent in the software space
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our “be genuine” value
Videos To Watch
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!