We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
Cloud DevOps Lead is owning one or multiple PaaS services, i.e. is responsible for all operational aspects (that includes: make sure that the DevOps cooperation works well throughout all phases of the SDLC), close cooperation with key stakeholders (starting from Engineering, Professional Services, Customer Support, internal and external customers), integration and alignment of the service with other Unit4 products and services. The DevOps lead is a technical expert and is a SPOC for all other DevOps Engineers (both from Engineering and Ops camps) when it comes to the design, release management, training and troubleshooting.
- Assess, improve and formalize application (CICD) build & deploy processes.
- Managing & reviewing technical operations
- Providing deep technology expertise and be able to teach and train others
- Creating service designs with all stakeholders
- Designing, Assessing and developing automation
- Designing Pipelines
- Maintaining pipelines
- Leading scrum meetings
- Leading Planned maintenance windows
- Functional knowledge of the Azure portal
- Good knowledge of the Azure App Services
- Good knowledge of IT security principles
- Good understanding of Networking and Infrastructure (Azure)
- Knowledge of ARM templates (JSON files)
- Practical knowledge of Azure Release Pipelines
- Good understanding of the CI/CD process
- Curiosity and ability to learn new technologies and tool sets
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- quick learning skills and goal-oriented attitude
- ability to work with little or no supervision
- PowerShell advanced scripting
- Functional knowledge of Azure DevOps platform
- Azure Kubernetes services
- Azure Service Fabric
A chance to participate in the development of a leading global software firm. You have the opportunity to work within an organization, that gives you the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment with enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other.
At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!