Meet Unit4. We’re a fast-paced growth cloud company, changing the game in ERP for mid-market people-centric organizations. We’re on a mission to turn 40 years of conventional legacy ERP software on its head and re-write the industry.
We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
The Sr. Executive Communications Manager is responsible for leading the communications strategies for Unit4’s CEO that align with and amplify the company’s mission, vision, and values.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, this individual in this high-visibility, high-impact role will be responsible for developing and executing on the communications strategy through various channels. The Sr. Executive Communications Manager will leverage and efficiently synthesize multiple inputs including business and product strategy, competitive information, and influencer/partner feedback to inform these communications. This position focuses on initiatives that maximize the voice and impact of Unit4’s CEO among employees, customers, partners, analysts and investors and the broader technology industry.
This is a perfect role for someone who will come to Unit4 with fresh ideas and compelling ways to engage a variety of audiences through the power of communication.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Creating a mature and structured CEO communications program with relevant metrics and measurements
- Overseeing all CEO communications deliverables, from content and messaging development on executive thought-leadership platforms, to logistics, including executive organization announcements, Town Hall meeting presentations, internal and external presentations, blogs, videos, briefing documents, and coordinate with PR/AR/marketing for media and analyst meetings. These deliverables include content development, messaging, and securing appropriate approvals.
- Oversight of individual communications plans, research new speech topics/angles, and discover new ways to support the executive’s specific points of view across diverse formats such as video, slideshares, blog posts, bylines, social media etc.
- Directing executive communication initiatives across multiple internal and external channels
- Partnering with teams across all parts of the organization to ensure tight alignment of messages and narratives
- Providing strategic advice on messaging, tone and speaker delivery
- Managing communications challenges while maintaining good judgment in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Safeguard and extend brand equity, for both the Unit4 brand and the CEO’s personal brand.
- Use data to track and report results, measure effectiveness, and identify needs.
- Periodic travel (N. AMER and international) is required
- 8+ years’ experience in a corporate communications or similar role in a global capacity
- Experience in corporate “storytelling” and corporate narratives
- Strong project management and content management capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage relationships with media and influencers.
- Experience working with executives in mid-to-large sized, fast paced technology companies
- Exceptional writing and communication skills, with an emphasis on simple and conversational style
- Ability to be agile when managing multiple high-priority, high-visibility projects with multiple stakeholders. The ability to own projects from start to finish.
- Ability to communicate big ideas to a wide-range of audiences
- Solid quantitative skills with a knowledge of Excel and ability understand why data is useful.
- Strong presentation skills. Extensive experience producing visually compelling slide decks
- Proven success in a dynamic environment, demanding strong sense of urgency and ability to reprioritize often
- Comfortable with ambiguity and consistent track record of having an impact & influence
- Professional experience with social media, and an in interest in emerging media.
- Positive demeanor, team-first mentality, energetic, and optimistic
- Experience with and an understanding of the enterprise software solutions technology space including ERP, HCM, EPM, and FP&A is highly desired. High-growth SaaS experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree (advanced degree preferred)
Join Unit4 and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the ERP cloud software space today.
- A culture built on trust. That’s why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place
- One of the most lucrative commission plans in the industry and a range of market-leading benefits
- World-class sales tools and a pipeline development engine in the form of a global BDR team.
- On-going monthly learning & development opportunities
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talent in the software space
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our “be genuine” value
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!