We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
Unit4 is hiring a Campaigns Optimization Specialist who will work as part of Unit4’s global campaigns and content team, reporting to the Campaigns and Content Director.
The Campaigns Optimization Specialist will be responsible for managing our global campaigns, through strong planning, coordination and execution, followed by continuous measurement of results and optimization. The Director of Campaigns and Content, in collaboration with the Demand Generation Directors, defines the campaign strategy and outline. The Campaigns Optimization Specialist will focus on the execution and the optimization of these campaigns. The key to this role is the analysis and optimization of our digital campaigns, including global nurture streams, campaigns and webinars.
- Ensuring all campaigns are delivered on time, by focusing on strong project management and implementation
- Create briefs for copywriters for content assets needed
- Manage campaign content creation and translations: identify gaps we have on content per stage/ per persona, initiate and manage the creation.
- Manage the localization process of the campaigns (emails & assets)
- Ongoing tracking and measurement with A/B Testing of campaigns to trial new ideas for effectiveness.
- Ongoing optimization of campaigns.
- Report campaign results to senior management and explain variances. Generate weekly reports that manifest the efficacy of the campaign activities and provide research and performance reports as needed.
- Working closely with the global and regional marketing team on execution of localized campaigns in region.
- Working to strict deadlines and KPI’s.
- Report on campaign return on investment and make recommendations.
- 3 + years of Marketing experience within the B2B technology sector
- Previous experience in planning and executing successful digital marketing campaigns is essential
- Strong organization skills
- Attention to detail and discipline to follow established internal processes
- Experience of using Marketo and Salesforce
- Ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously, working with international teams
- Collaborative mindset, willing to work with key internal teams and ensure everyone is aligned, but also push for growth in new areas
- Comfortable with a range of platforms and systems, translating data into effective reporting.
- Great people-friendly attitude and positive spirit that bring positive energy into any team, and that gives room for creative and open-minded thinking
- When there is capacity, openness to help the wider time with ad-hoc requests
Join Unit4 and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the cloud software space today. We’re a fast-paced and high-growth people-centric cloud player offering a host of benefits & development opportunities for individuals serious about their career
- A culture built on trust. That’s why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talent in the software space
- Private medical cover, health insurance, life assurance, contributory pension scheme (employee 3% and Unit4 8%) and a whole host of other market-leading flexible benefits
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our “be genuine” value
Videos To Watch
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!