We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
As a FP&A Consultant, you will be responsible for the implementation of Unit4 Financial Planning & Analysis software in customer projects. You will lead projects and workshops, discuss planning and controlling processes with the customer, conduct requirements engineering and translate the results into a software-based solution. You will work on projects in the North America region, as well as on international projects.
- You will gather business objectives/requirements and architect solutions;
- You will collaborate with customers and colleagues to provide best in class solutions;
- You will participate in the development, configuration, QA and deployment of the overall solution;
- You will deploy budgeting, planning and reporting solutions based on Unit4 FPA& technology;
- You will conduct application training for customers;
- You will create appropriate documentation for referencing best practices and knowledge transfer;
- You will support improvements of the Unit4 Delivery Methodology (U4DM), collateral and practices by recommending changes to business process templates, systems configuration guides and implementation procedures.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field;
- 5+ years of implementation/consulting experience with BI / CPM solutions;
- A thorough understanding and experience of implementing and supporting BI and CPM projects;
- Prior experience working with Multi-dimensional databases (MOLAP), ROLAP;
- You have SQL knowledge for data transformation and use in query optimization;
- You have strong analytical, data management and reporting skills;
- Experience with ERP (ideally Unit4 ERP and, or Unit4 Financials);
- A constant drive to help customers with their requirements and requests;
- Strong English verbal and written skills;
- You communicate clearly and confidently, both written and verbally;
- You are able to quickly develop working relationships with internal and external project teams;
- Comfortable working remotely;
- Up to 50% travel.
Join Unit4 and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the ERP cloud software space today.
- A culture built on trust. That’s why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place
- On-going learning & development opportunities and a chance to participate in our annual festival of learning
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talent in the software space
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our “be genuine” value
Videos To Watch
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!