We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
As an Integration Developer developer, you are responsible for the design and development of Unit4 ERP Industry Models integrations and extensions to the most common applications alongside our ERP. You will participate in scoping these integrations and extensions, and develop them using our Integration Kit and Extension Kit, using REST APIs and JSON messages. You will help deliver this to support ambitious service-centric organizations manage their business by providing out-of-the box integrations to the common apps and external data sources they use.
- You will work as an Industry Models advocate;
- You define and develop integrations and extensions as required and ensure it complies with the architectural vision and simplicity of the design rules;
- You are in charge of implementing new requirements using test driven development methodology;
- You work from a Scrum framework: planning and grooming sessions during sprints; reviewing user stories and test cases;
- You work with external data providers (e.g. exchange rate providers, banks, credit rating agencies) to connect and secure data transfer
- You stay on top of new technology being released within the Unit4 portfolio on integrations and extensions and deliver feedback and enhancements based on the use cases you work on.
We’re looking for people with the right attitude and the desire to learn and grow. We want great people who want to be part of great teams.
- Higher Education within Information Technology;
- Experience and advanced knowledge using REST APIs, XSD, XML & JSON messages
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies, including Scrum and Test Driven Development
- Good at interacting in English with your colleagues, both verbally and in writing.
- Skills to liaise between business requirements & integration solutions
- Preferred knowledge on Unit4 ERP data model, Unit4 Integration & Extension Kit
- Practical, getting things done, hands-on mentality
Join Unit4 and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the cloud software space today. We’re a fast-paced and high-growth people-centric cloud player offering a host of benefits & development opportunities for individuals serious about their career
- A culture built on trust. That’s why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talent in the software space
- Whole host of great benefits & perks
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our “be genuine” value
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!