At Unit4, we are going on a journey to create office spaces that feel like a 'home away from home' for our people, which include employees, guests, customers, partners and contractors. We will provide a warm and welcoming physical environment that supports each and every person to do the best work of their lives and leave our customers with a memorable experience. The Workspace Experience team are at the centre of this vision, and we are seeking experienced, driven and passionate people to operationally manage these spaces around the world.
Reporting to the Global Director and with a day-to-day dotted reporting line into the local Office Lead, this position requires excellent customer relationship & interpersonal skills. The role holder will provide exceptional customer service to both our internal and external customers. We are looking for a candidate who will show a passionate understanding of our guests’ needs and requirements and go above and beyond to make our guests feel welcome and comfortable.
- Taking full ownership of every visitor interaction to our reception area, be they internal employees or external guests – all those who enter our offices are our customers!
- Managing the collection/receiving and distribution of all incoming mail
- Manage calls to the office and forward to the relevant team/individual
- Ensuring the reception space and associated areas off of reception (meeting rooms, lounges) are in the highest order of service and are ‘show ready’ at all times
- Responsible for access control, allocating and removing permissions in consultation with HR and the program administrator
- Ordering and accounting for office supplies, food (tea, sugar, etc.)
- Reporting building issues to the building Manager
- Offer key administrative support to the Workspace Experience Office Lead if the office in question is not customer facing; all tasks that can relieve pressure from the Office Lead are valuable to our Team
- Experience in a similar role within a high paced environment
- Ability to work on many complex tasks simultaneously
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Great time management skills
- Customer service-oriented attitude
- Team player, also across functions and locations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including understanding the use of confidentiality and diplomacy
- Self-starter: can make decisions on the spot
- High degree of initiative, ability to learn, understand and identify solutions
- Employment contract ("Umowa o pracę")
- Stable employment with an attractive salary
- Various benefits such as private medical care, Multisport, pre-paid cards and many others
- Unlimited paid Holidays
- International work experience
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
Videos To Watch
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!