We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
As a Business Consultant you will be responsible for the implementation of Unit4 PSA at new customers and provide ad-hoc consultancy services for existing customers.
- Analyze and review customer needs to map the requirements to the capabilities of our PSA system;
- Challenge business requirements and configure Unit4 PSA modules to unlock your customers’ potential to tackle fresh challenges and seize new opportunities;
- Provide proper training and workshops to users and implement a solution that fits the way people work;
- Design and build Process flows and PowerBI Reports in Microsoft Dynamics;
- Ensure proper documentation and prepared guidelines to provide the ability to modify the software on ongoing basis;
- Liaise with product managers to provide feedback from clients about product requirements, or ideas to help them innovate. You always stay ahead in your area of expertise.
- We’re looking for people with the right attitude. A desire to learn and grow. We want great people who want to be part of great teams. Both graduates and experienced professionals are welcome to apply.
- Bachelor or Master education in business economics, financial accounting or similar area;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics for Sales;
- Knowledge of the Professional Services domain;
- Knowledge of PowerBI and MS Flow is an advantage;
- Business acumen and strong communication skills (written and verbal) in local language and English;
- Ability to travel.
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
Videos To Watch
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!