We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
What you will do:
- Manage long, medium and short-term resourcing forecasts
- Establish a clear mechanism for tracking and reporting variances for pipeline and contracted work
- Responsibility for the resource management system, including scheduling and allocation
- Manage resourcing requests and queries relating to project allocations, timesheets, expenses
- Manage all MI on utilisation, pipeline and vacancy management
- Ensure that all resources have relevant and up to date CVs with clear skill areas highlighted
- Support the new starter process, including arranging inductions with HR and various managers, providing new starters with laptops, logins, and phones on their first day
- Ensure compliance to meet operational requirements (i.e. timely submissions and approvals of timesheets and expenses)
- Support and ensure the external resource compliance process is managed, including PO’s and invoice management (external resources include offshore, nearshore, and contractors).
- Utilize available forecasting information to devise the optimum, most cost effective, resource planning and scheduling solutions for the business
- Support the PS Project Managers with project set up, invoicing and general system support
- Manage procurement of subcontractors, from raising purchase requisitions and forecasting of costs to management of supplier invoicing
- Manage and process small consultancy orders, including project creation, customer liaison, scheduling delivery and customer invoicing
- Produce, communicate and resolve exception reports and support the Local Resource Manager
You’re a dynamic and supportive manager. You’re organised and diligent, but personable and love interacting with people and working closely with your colleagues. Your curiosity and open-mindedness means that you encourage innovation, positive change and resilience. You’re always looking for opportunities to improve and actively seek feedback and input from teams to make sure that they feel involved in embedding best-practices. You take pride in producing great quality deliverables and are constructive in your feedback on the work of others.
- Have 3+ years’ relevant experience
- Have excellent organisational, attention to detail and time management skills
- Have commercial judgement and acumen
- Are adept at managing multiple priorities
- Are capable of communicating clearly
- Are quick to build effective and collaborative working relationships
- Are calm and adaptable in the face of ambiguity and in a fast-paced, quick-changing environment
- Are methodical and logical in problem-solving
- Are proficient in MS Excel, Word, Project and Outlook.
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!