We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive
Our Solution Consulting teams across Unit4 are one of the most important go-to-market functions that we have, without whom we simply would not be able to execute in the field. We have created a new Global U4ia team responsible for providing the central support and infrastructure required to enable global growth in Unit4, support sales and to embed consistency in our solution messages.
Responsibilities of the Global U4ia team will include providing repeatable demo environments, develop a digital solution consulting function, and providing best practice on-boarding and training as we welcome new solution consulting talent to Unit4.
What you will do
- Offer support to the Principal Solution Engineers for building demo scenarios and data for solution presentations in all our priority countries which show our value in the HE, PSO, Public Sector and Non Profit markets and which resonate with our customers.
- Work with the Solution Engineers to ensure the demos are up to date, available and being actively used by solution consultants for demonstrations.
- Be a valued team member, working alongside other members of the U4ia team and the wider Solution Consulting team.
- Be able to work independently to help build the demo environments with guidance from the Solution Engineers.
- Ensure all demo environments are kept up to date with core data to allow smooth and professional demos, at a moments notice.
- Work with solution consulting, product marketing, marketing and product management to choreograph demos which can be delivered face to face and online by solution consultants.
- Work closely with the Solution Engineers to add new product functionality to the demo environments as it is released by R&D.
- Work closely with the Solution Engineers to ensure what we are demonstrating matches what we are delivering to show Unit4 ERP features in the best light.
- Your focus will be on Unit4 ERP but you may also build environments and choreograph demos for other products (FP&A and Intuo) which showcase our industry models.
- You will support the Solution Engineers to help educate the wider solution consulting team on our product demonstration materials, key messaging, language and tone.
This is a critical role for Unit4 globally and as such you will be emotionally intelligent and able to support the creation of structure and process around our solution consulting demo infrastructure. You are commercially aware and able to speak to internal and external customers at all levels. You are invested in working closely with the solution engineers, product marketing and product management to enable sales and solution consulting to understand and build our company identity. You keep up to date with our product direction
- You are experienced in ERP software.
- To meet our customers’ business requirements, you have a solid understanding of general and financial business processes.
- You love interacting with people and help people work smarter and more efficient.
- You have strong business analysis skills as well as business acumen.
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!