We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
Unit4’s Field Marketing specialist - Finland & Denmark will be responsible for executing on the territory field marketing plan and optimize marketing programs to maximize pipeline and impact various KPI’s. This individual will report to the Nordic Marketing Manager. Based in Helsinki, Copenhagen or Stockholm.
This role requires strong communication (spoken and written) and organizational skills in planning and executing demand generation marketing activities. The candidate should enjoy developing strong relationships with teams in both Sales and Business Development and thrive in creating and delivering innovative and relevant marketing campaigns and events.
- Development of the Field Marketing Plan in collaboration with Nordic marketing manager and local salesteams
- Execute marketing activities and campaigns on schedule, within budget and with excellent attention to details.
- Partner with country BDR and sales teams on an on-going basis to create, review and optimize activities and campaigns to help team’s meet business objectives
- Meet or exceed marketing program pipeline targets agreed with Nordic Marketing Manager
- Secure a seamless flow of leads from field events into marketing automation systems and to sales team stakeholders to maximize pipeline generation and conversion
- Identify and articulate the specific needs in the market for Content, Communication and Product marketing to develop and execute relevant campaigns focused on target markets and audiences.
- Localise global campaigns: blogs, marketing automation (emails, landing pages), digital ads
- Localise and create Customer communications: newsletters, customer events, customer references/case studies
- Website management
- Digital marketing using: On24 Webinar platform, LinkedIn, Marketo, SFDC, UTM Codes, Terminus Display, Google adwords and PPC
- Manage external relationships (influencers, vendors, agencies, and media partners) effectively as needed to ensure maximum yield from investment
- Partner marketing in collaboration with Global marketing and Partner manager
- Support sales with; sales funnel acceleration and inbound lead assignments and monitoring (via campaigns or website)
- University degree with minimum 2-3 years field marketing experience in a B2B software company. Cloud/Saas experience is nice to have.
- Proven track record in creating and executing multi-channel integrated marketing campaigns utilizing webinar/events, public relations, digital and social marketing.
- Experience driving demand field marketing programs
- Familiarity with B2B software sales cycle, and how to structure marketing programs to nurture leads, progress opportunities, and accelerate closing.
- Strong project-, communication-, and time management skills with the ability to effectively manage numerous projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, highly collaborative global environment
- Must be detail oriented, metrics driven, and a strong analytical thinker
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce, Marketo plus proficiency in ABM platforms
- Ability to be a self-starter with minimal supervision requirements
- Team player, passion for work and willing to generate results.
- Proficiency in English. Spoken and /or written Finnish and/or Danish is a bonus.
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!