We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transforms work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
Our Software Development department in Poland is growing as our customers are looking for more solutions to help their people focus on meaningful work. As an Engineering Manager you can help us grow further by managing Development Teams while working together with Product Management.
What will you do:
- You are responsible for the product deliverables in your area. Making sure we deliver quality software in a timely manner.
- You will work closely with Product Management (PM) to create solutions that satisfy defined business/customer requirements.
- You are responsible for the career development, training, hiring, daily follow up and management of staff within your area/product;
- You are the one coaching and stimulating your team members to work with scrum and make them successful in their daily work;
- You are the owner of the recruitment process for your area/product and make sure that your team members receive their regular personal reviews in order to them to develop themselves further.
- You have a Master of Bachelor degree in a relevant field;
- Business exposure (5 years minimum) within the relevant domain or similar;
- Good understanding of the software engineering process, and its roles and responsibilities;
- Strong IT and specifically software development background;
- Your English is fluent.
- 100% Remote work option
- Employment contract ("Umowa o pracę")
- Stable employment with an attractive salary
- Various benefits such as private medical care, Multisport, pre-paid cards and many others
- Unlimited paid Holidays
- Sport and integration events
- International work experience
- Opportunity for meeting people from various countries and cultures
- Opportunity to work in an international R&D department
A chance to participate in the development of a leading global software firm. You have the opportunity to work within an organization, that gives you the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment with enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other.
At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
Videos To Watch
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!