We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
We are growing and working with some of the most exciting organisations in Europe, delivering huge impact and positive change to the people experience! This is a great time to join Unit4 as we continue to grow, innovate and create a world class environment for our people.
Due to our continued success, we are now recruiting for Consultants with experience working with Business Systems and API's. In these roles, you’ll join our dynamic team and support our customers through their implementation of Unit4 ERP focusing on some of our most exciting new tools within extensions and integration .
What you'll do
- You’ll work with our customers and project teams with technical elements such as setup of identity services and integration
- Plan and run workshops/meetings with internal and external participants
- Provide creative source of ideas/solutions and good practice experience to address customer needs
- Take ownership of identifing and solving issues autonomously
- Work as part of a team to help our customers build a system that provides great user experiences
- You will have knowledge of API's and integration
- If you have experience with Master Data Management
- Exposure to Enterprise Service Bus technology is an advantage
- Excellent business analysis, communication, presentation, leadership, time management and inter-personal skills;
- Ability to effectively lead workshops and presentations to a mixed audience containing differing levels of seniority and experience.
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
Videos To Watch
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!