We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
Reporting to our Global Head of Customer Success, we’re looking to build a high impact and scalable Customer Success organization. A successful candidate will oversee all key operating activities in the Customer Success organization and will drive efficiency, focused on helping to achieve the ambitious growth plans that are in line with the strategy of Unit4. This role acts as a Sr. leader in the team, and will enable the Global Head of Customer Success to have a clear line of sight on operational matters supporting a Global remit with local considerations.
What you will do:
- Align and drive the key projects/focus areas of the discipline to meet the regional/global goals.
- Align and measure optimal performance against globally agreed upon KPI’s
- Find ways to improve supporting processes, particularly those that can scale globally
- Build a sustainable and automated model to support goals and drive growth
- Review performance by analyzing and interpreting data metrics and then providing insight to the Global Head of Customer Success (maintain, ensure accuracy and timeliness of Gainsight tooling operations and PowerBI as it relates to customer success)
- Implement global programs and drive improvement across the different departments/functions in region. Make use of best practices already existing within the group.
- Determine the timing and content of existing and new touch points for CSMs along the customer journey mapping that has been done in order to drive optimal adoption, referenceability and net promoter scores
- Detect early signals of at risk renewals, design playbooks (2.0) for CSMs to address them and provide path to escalation
- Implement and manage software that facilitates CSM Ops activities (partnership in support of regional team leads; exploit capabililties within Gainsight).
- Charged with creating, maintaining and reporting out on past results and renewals, upsell forecasts, etc. through dashboards and presentations in Gainsight. Track leading indicators of renewals and upsell, analyze and understand what’s going well and where improvements are needed and provide recommendations.
- Identify top candidates/whitespace alongside EB for upsell/cross-sell. Work with team leads to outline targets.
- Help to aggregate and prioritize customer needs alongside team leads by region (NPS, business reviews, VOCC, etc. need to be incorporated and read out)
- Coordinate with High, Mid and Digital Touch CSMs to synchronize email outreach to customers, release advisory, outages, at risk comms/exec briefing comms, etc.
- Help assess current enablement of team and additional drivers of productivity, readiness, maturity and employee sat
- Help with forecasting hiring needs, mechanism for assigning new CSMs/redistributing workflow
- Have worked in a global organization with a proven track record of aligning agendas
- Ideally have worked in SaaS or cloud based Customer Success organisation in a similar CSM role
- Possess a strong business mindset with an understanding of where business value lies
- Be able to map success to a pragmatic journey to accomplish that
- Be prepared to grow and learn on the job to consistently implement changes and processes that lead to success
- A positive can-do attitude that focuses on ensuring best-in-class customer experience delivery
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills and an ability to multi-task
- A networker that is valued by its stakeholders and is good in building relationships
- Strong ability to influence, motivate, communicate and drive change through complex organizations
- Proven ability to drive decision making and obtain buy-in and get things done with a sense of urgency
- Prepared to roll-up your sleeves
- Advanced and proven analytical, presentation and documentation skills
- Not afraid of being critical when needed
- Awareness of internal and external customer needs
- Self-motivated but also a team player who can work across cultures with multi-country teams
Join Unit4 and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the cloud software space today. We’re a fast-paced and high-growth people-centric cloud player offering a host of benefits & development opportunities for individuals serious about their career
- A culture built on trust. That’s why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talent in the software space
- Private medical cover, health insurance, life assurance, contributory pension scheme (employee 3% and Unit4 8%) and a whole host of other market-leading flexible benefits
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our “be genuine” value
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!