As a Cloud Engineer you will be responsible for configuration management, performance and security monitoring of customer services.
- You will be responsible for deployment and release of customer software on the Unit4 cloud platform;
- You will cooperate with Product Owners in definition of operational requirements and with Software Developers in creation and deployment of secure, stable and reliable solutions;
- You will help automate and streamline processes of software deployment and configuration management with support of scripting tools (i.e. PowerShell and JSON);
- You will be responsible for configuration management and infrastructure provisioning, performance and security monitoring of customer software and infrastructure;
- You will work in close interaction with Customer Support team in customer issues analysis, prioritization and resolution.
- You have a Bachelor or Masters degree in information technology or any other relevant area;
- You have +2 years’ experience in deployment of software applications and IT operations;
- Experience on automation and scripting languages (such as PowerShell), MS SQL and Windows operating systems;
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies, integration platforms (e.g. BizTalk, iCore) and configuration management is an advantage
- Experience in an customer-facing IT support capacity is an advantage;
- You are fluent in English.
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!