We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
The Product Manager, Customer Success, will help us bring our customer experience offerings to market. The Product Manager will own:
- Defining customer experience packages
- Target audiences
- Pricing packages
- Design enablement and more
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required since the Product Manager will work cross-functionally and deliver the "why" to consumers of Unit4 products and solutions
- Expertise in the productization of services such as customer success, support and professional services including specific technical or industry knowledge
- Understanding of product pricing levers, commercialization and how to bring productized services to market
- Superior project management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain strong attention to detail and work well in transformation state
- Natural tendency to be curious, positive and creative
- Sincere empathy for the customer and a commitment to delving deep into the challenges they present or experience
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Videos To Watch
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!