We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
We have a fantastic opportunity within Unit4 for a Account Manager – New business to join our successful, growing and highly motivated sales team. In this senior role, you'll be tasked with selling our range of Unit4 HCM solutions into mid-market service organizations.
- Reporting directly to a Sales Director, your role as a Account Executive will be to develop a new business sales plan and strategy to win new license sales revenue in line with specific sales targets, taking ownership of a specific vertical
- You will take a leading role and be actively involved in company activities, such as regular sales meetings, forecasting, the achievement of annual targets etc
- You are actively involved in company activities, such as regular sales meetings, to keep in touch with colleagues and clients.
- You work closely with management, the pre-sales team, operations, partners and clients to ensure that effective proposals and plans are presented to customers and partners.
- You highlight business benefits that will be achieved by investing in our solutions.
- Furthermore, you keep yourself up-to-date with all relevant technologies used by Unit4 and changes in the sector, including an appropriate level of understanding of the solutions we provide.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of SaaS or have a solid track record in selling SaaS products
- An excellent understanding of business processes
- A passionate new business (hunter) sales professional relentless in finding new opportunities
- A lively and enthusiastic personality, which you transfer onto your colleagues
- A true negotiator. You keep your and your client’s needs and wants in mind
- Individual Contributor with leadership qualities
- Mentor and guide sales teams as subject matter expert
- Maintain Executive Presence by representing Unit4 CMP to analysts, at Key Trade Shows
- Experience selling to CxO suite
- Team player with solution sales motivation and helping customers solve their toughest questions
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!