We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive
We are looking for Software Engineers in any location in Poland to work fully remotely.
As a back-end engineer in the Intuo product development team, you will:
- you will write clean and performant APIs in Ruby on Rails
- focus on performance and optimise complex flows,
- work in a cross-functional team together with a product manager, , back-end developer, mobile developer and a QA engineer
- write unit & integration tests to complement our suite of existing tests
Our current stack includes Rails with RSpec & Capybara, Redis, Postgres, Sidekiq on the back-end. We use Ember.js on the front-end, and React-Native for mobile (iOS & Android). In the near future, we might introduce ElasticSearch & GraphQL to our stack, so experience with these technologies is a big plus.
- 2+ years of experience working with Ruby on Rails applications at scale or working with PHP and Python;
- 2+ years of experience in writing and optimizing SQL queries;
- Knowledge and experience of writing performant web applications and RESTful APIs;
- You have worked on complex B2B applications at moderate scale, with multiple user flows and roles;
- Know how to debug slow running code, interpret and reduce the cost of SQL queries, optimise API endpoints and optimise payloads that our Ember.js SPA requests;
- Solid Understanding of Agile development lifecycle and of software testing practices;
- Experience with GraphQl will be a bonus;
- Good English skills;
- An excellent communicator who can articulate and find the solution to a problem;
- Enthusiastic about both teaching and learning
- Full remote work
- Employment contract (Umowa o pracę)
- Stable employment with an attractive salary
- Various benefits such as private medical care, Multisport, pre-paid cards and many others
- Unlimited paid Holidays
- Sport and integration events
- International work experience
- Opportunity for meeting people from various countries and cultures
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
Videos To Watch
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!