Meet Unit4. We’re a fast-paced growth cloud company, changing the game in ERP for mid-market people-centric organizations. We’re on a mission to turn 40 years of conventional legacy ERP software on its head and re-write the industry.
We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
User experience is at the forefront of how we create intuitive, innovative, and beautiful products that people love. We strive to learn and understand our users’ needs, behaviors, and emotions to gather insights that inform product strategy and design. Our UX teams include designers, researchers, and content strategists who are passionate about quality, usability, and simplicity. We work on collaborative teams to solve complex challenges and craft experiences that highlight our products’ unique capabilities and personalities. This role reports to the CPO.
What you will do:
- You are a thoughtful team leader, manager, systems-level design thinker, and visionary - with strong instincts and outstanding intuition informed by user needs and insights.
- Head of UX will be a fierce advocate for the people who use our products.
- Head of UX will have a practiced eye for effective design and is committed to creating elegantly simple user experiences from otherwise complex workflows.
- In this role, you’ll take the time to understand not just the execution side of UX, but also the business aspects of the products we build.
- You’ll collaborate with leaders of Engineering and Product Management teams to create innovative experiences across all of Unit4 products, leveraging your passion for brand, craft, and design quality.
- You'll be responsible for hiring and guiding the careers of your team members, working closely with each of them to help them realize their full potential.
- You’ll collaborate with leaders of Engineering and Product Management teams to create innovative experiences across all of Unit4 products, leveraging your passion for brand, craft, and design quality
- 8+ years of experience leading multidisciplinary design teams at user-focused technology, media, or enterprise companies
- Demonstrable success in creating, launching, scaling, and maintaining software products.
- A passion for design and design tools.
- Excellent verbal, written, and visual/presentational skills. Ability to speak the language of business and design simultaneously, while being able to effectively communicate with a variety of audiences.
- An understanding of when and why to apply quantitative and qualitative user research to ensure the best product and design decisions are being made.
- Experience building design strategy in IT.
- Ability to do work in an environment where product design is empowered by senior leadership to make a difference in a fast-paced high growth company whose customers genuinely love the product.
- Strong practical knowledge of user-centered design methodologies and usability principles
- Experienced in managing people in different geographical locations.
- Experienced in managing through others.
- A proven track record of hiring diverse teams, developing talent, and leading with positivity and inspiration.
- Fluent verbal and written command of English
Join Unit4 and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the cloud software space today. We’re a fast-paced and high-growth people-centric cloud player offering a host of benefits & development opportunities for individuals serious about their career!
- Stable employment with an attractive salary
- Various benefits such as: private medical care, Multisport, pre-paid cards and many others
- Unlimited paid Holidays
- Sport and integration events
- International work experience
- Opportunity for meeting people from various countries and cultures
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!