We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
In the role as PMO-lead you will be driven to help your colleagues to be top performers and to ensure that projects are successfully delivered from Unit4. You will demonstrate that you are a good listener and have the skills to work collaboratively with the global team of Project Managers enabling the business to develop our tools and templates further. You will be a good role model demonstrating your ability to influence others to show them the way forward.
- You will oversee delivery of all projects across all Unit4 Regions and provide expert knowledge and direction.
- Starting up new customer critical projects to make sure the projects get a good start for success
- Work together with the team to make sure we have an accurate project portfolio reporting
- You will assure the governance process, including ensuring compliance to the standardized delivery methodology.
- Contribute additional knowledge within areas such as contracts and agreements, risk management, project planning etc.
- You will ensure the Project Managers have the correct tools and processes in place and are trained to deliver successfully.
- Develop the team within leadership and Project Management
- Supporting new Project Managers with onboarding and mentoring
- Now and then drive internal critical projects
We’re looking for people with the right attitude. A desire to learn and grow. We want great people who want to be part of great teams.
- At least 7-10 years of experience as Project Manager, acting in all phases of a project
- Experience from cloud and Saas
- Experience in meeting and handle customers
- Ideally Master degree in a relevant field
- PMP certification or similar
- You have a strong stakeholder management and negotiation skills: ability to influence peers, teams and management. You are able to quickly build effective and collaborative working relationships.
- Excellent communication skills and able to manage in a matrix on international level
- Well-structured with multi-tasking capacity
- Result focused with clear service mind-set towards stakeholders
- You are fluent in English, spoken and written additional language is a plus
You will be a key player in the Global PMO group and you will participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. That´s why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!