Meet Unit4. We’re a fast-paced growth cloud company, changing the game in ERP for mid-market people-centric organizations. We’re on a mission to turn 40 years of conventional legacy ERP software on its head and re-write the industry.
We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
As a Vice President for Existing Business you will take responsibility for the execution of our strategy to become a leading high growth ERP cloud software company, driving sales across our key verticals; Non-Profit, Public Sector, Higher Education & Professional Services.
You will be tasked with driving sustainable revenue growth for Unit4 including the implementation of systems, processes, and sales disciplines, as well as the demands on hiring, and retaining the brightest and best people in the industry.
- Quickly take stock of the business as it stands today, developing a deep understanding of Unit4’s new accelerated growth strategy, routes to market, competitors and customers;
- As a key member of the sales leadership team, this individual must develop excellent working relationships with the sales organisation and channel partners, establish credibility with the functional organisations and quickly assimilate into the company’s culture as a leader;
- Provide direction, leadership and a very strong personal contribution to the existing business sales organisation, ensuring efforts are focused on aggressively growing top-line revenues through generation of scalable, repeatable, structured client and partner relationships;
- Take ownership of the existing sales organisation, which will require them to leverage and grow Unit4’s significant customer base through direct, relationship-oriented “solutions” sales.
- Provide clear and inspirational leadership to the sales team, leading from the front. Ensure that everyone understands what is expected of them, that messaging both internally and externally is aligned, and through example, build passion and energy and shared excitement into the business;
- Represent the Existing Business at the highest levels of customer organisations, and to the market at large, taking all appropriate opportunities to raise the profile of the company across verticals;
- Play a proactive role in the customer-facing activities of the company – sales, marketing, services and operations. Be prepared to be ‘hands-on’ and dig into detail when required;
- Hiring where appropriate, ensure the development of a first-class sales operation, capable of delivering to the substantial potential Unit4 has in the region.
- SaaS / Cloud experience essential and experience within the ERP sector would be an advantage;
- Able to bring a highly analytical approach to the development of the sales strategy; able to structure, motivate and support a mixed model sales organisation, including direct, channels, and inside sales teams, third-party channels and strategic partnerships;
- Experience of leading sales teams for both large and small companies combining entrepreneurial instinct with large company disciplines and process. The ideal candidate will have also led an organisation with revenues of comparable scale and complexity;
- Experience of having driven significant commercial improvement into a business software business of similar scope, including quality and efficiency of lead-generation systems, optimisation of customer acquisition costs and team compensation plans;
- Experience of having grown sales teams in terms of processes, maturity, ‘bench strength’, resilience and predictability;
- Establishes, maintains and manages against clear KPI’s’;
- Natural inclination to spend time with customers and partners, developing a strong feel for customer expectations, issues and market trends;
- Able to articulate priorities for marketing and communications to support commercial objectives;
- Experience, connections and ability to interface directly with CEOs, CFOs and other Board-level customers, engaging with them on business-critical issues;
Join Unit4 and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the ERP cloud software space today.
- Opportunity to work with a truly game-changing world-class next-gen solution in ERPx, build specifically for mid-market people-centric organisations (check out the video below)
- One of the most lucrative commission plans in the industry and a range of market-leading benefits
- Recent strategic growth buyout by TA Associates for a value in excess of $2BN will accelerate our aggressive growth plans in North America and create significant opportunity for our sales teams
- A culture built on trust. That’s why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place
- World-class sales tools and a pipeline development engine in the form of a global BDR team
- On-going monthly learning & development opportunities
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talent in the software space
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our “be genuine” value
Videos To Watch
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!