We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We are on a mission because we no longer accept the digital downgrade that people experience when they swap their personal devices for their work ones. We create business software that fits the way people work, not the other way around. Help us be the best and join us!
What you will do
- You will implement and lead global- wide programs and initiatives (e.g., benefit programs, manpower planning) with our General Manager for U4SM
- You will do salary/bonus/stock review, organizational change, performance management and training assessment) in your specific region;
- You are the one who leads our HR community as a strategic business partner, change agent and member of the line management staff;
- You advice senior management, managers and employees on HR practices and procedures;
- You manage employee relations issues and conduct investigations in support of our corporate ethics and values;
- You make sure that staffing needs are met in accordance with governmental specifications and our business needs.
- Work effectively with our HR partners within the wider Unit4 business
- You bring global HR experience and experience
- With your expertise, knowledge and friendly manner you help with and influence decision making;
- You are an expert in analyzing HR data in order to make sound decisions for the business;
- You love to work in a dynamic, never dull and fast paced environment;
- Strong communicator
- Able to define competence and performance analysis
- You easily connect and talk with people on different levels and like to guide and lead your teams with your knowledge.
- Can understand final objectives and figure out how we get there
- Problem solver – not reverting back to ways of the past
- Able to track and monitor attrition and people science analytics for the organisation
- International experience desirable
Work which is a meaningful and inspiring experience. We will invest in you, nourish you and value you. We offer formal training and education opportunities to develop your skills in the direction you wish to take, we offer experience in different departments and teams to give you experiences which will help you find where you are happiest. We offer work / life balance, unlimited paid time off, and a culture of respect and being successful.
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!