We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
As a (position) you are responsible for ensuring consistency of approach & process across all Global Business Development teams. In this role you will work closely with the Sales Leaders in each Country (at a vertical level) to optimize the success from Opportunities the team generate & handover:
- Ensure daily team sessions each morning to drive focussed activity and to motivate our team in their tasks, agree priorities & meet targets
- Interview, appraise & coach team members through regular monthly 1:1 reviews to identify professional, personal and training development needs whilst monitoring performance within each team member
- Provide weekly reports to a consistent format with insights & recommendations taken from the data
- Accelerating value in delivering client sales transformation by building quality, reliable sales pipeline, bringing insight to the customer and challenging their thinking
- Developing Business Development strategies which engage multiple stakeholders by working in partnership with Sales leaders, colleagues and our Business Development team
- Ensures information exchange across the Global BusDec team by co-ordinating with other Regional Bus Dev Team Leader to maintain training manuals, SOP’s and delivering change across the team
- Monitor the progress and quality of our team output, facilitate in solving problems and giving (substantive) advice;
- Developing a deep understanding of the client target market to understand prospect market to ensure quality of opportunities being driven
- Proactively working with the client to deliver sales and business transformation objectives and understanding the barriers to success, creatively driving solutions
- Ensuring efficient and effective recording and reporting of key information to prospects, customers and internally through agreed processes and systems
- It would be desirable to have a Bachelor degree in a relevant field
- Experience of managing a geographically segregated team with demanding work schedules
- Previous experience of working as a Team Manager or Manager in a SaaS software business
- Prior business development / lead generation experience in Software or IT, SaaS specifically
- You like to interact & build relationhips with people at all levels and are able to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent data reporting, presentation and communication skills
- You easily connect and talk over the phone with decision makers
- Clear focus on customers, performance, and results
- High level of initiative and responsibility, self-reliant action
- You have an excellent knowledge & grasp of the Sales process
- You like to work together and learn lot from an experienced team
- You love to work on your own next to feeling proud to be part of a team and achieving success together
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!