We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
Unit4’s Professional Services team works across our technology and systems to deliver customer solutions in our industry verticals. As a Principal Consultant, you will have the opportunity to expand your career into the cutting-edge cloud ERP technologies being offered by the organisation. The Principal Consultant is a functional leader and must be able to work well with customers and the wider Unit4 team. You will be working through project challenges defining and implementing solutions based on your experience of good practice. ERP projects drive significant business change for our customers, and it’s critical that you can handle conflict through good communication, adapting your style to the audience.
Our Unit4 values are important to us and we expect you to be a cultural ambassador and lead through example as well as mentor and support colleagues in their development.
We believe that you are a customer service champion and can develop and maintain senior stakeholder relationships. With your expertise you will focus on the bigger picture, enable our customers and proactively support their journey to standardised solutions with a focus on adopting, not adapting. Some travel will be necessary based on customer requirements.
What you will do as part of our Professional Services Team:
- Mentoring senior consultants and consultants and support other Principal Consultants as required
- Maintain a strong relationship with the Solution Architect team to ensure collaboration and knowledge sharing
- Identifying training needs opportunities in the team
- Be a role model, recognise colleagues’ strengths and provide them with ongoing feedback
- Engage in the sales handover and project onboarding for the wider project team
- Design quality ERP customer solutions that will meet strategic objectives focusing on reducing complexity and costs. In this process we expect you to prioritise requirements and identify opportunities for customer success
- Deliver the approved customer solution utilising templates as applicable.
- Demonstrate leadership and be a trusted advisor to our customers bringing your experience of cloud industry good practice
- Lead the delivery teams to ensure projects meet design, schedule, and budget as set out in the project plan
- Set up governance for the ERP deployments working closely with project managers, consultants and partners
Post go-live & existing customer engagements
- Work with account- and customer success managers post go live, supporting customers realising business case benefits and identifying new business opportunities
- Execute customer solution reviews and customer health checks identifying opportunities to expand Unit4 footprint
- Reactive support to customer issues and proactive support identifying long term solutions
- Engagement in planning and delivery of upgrades and cloud migrations to existing customers across both ERP / ERPX platforms.
Product enhancements and new technologies
- Stay relevant on new technologies, legislations and good practice, sharing this knowledge both internally and externally
- Work with product boards using your expertise to identify improvements to models and functionality
- Attend and present at industry and user group conferences
- Maintain strong relationships and engage with internal stakeholders regarding the future direction of both Unit4 software and our implementation methodology
- Demonstrable experience in managing or delivering successful medium and large-scale ERP application software projects for customers where the project has a significant impact on the customer’s business processes
- Experience of Unit4 ERP software is essential
- Functional expertise within your core areas
- Experience of working with ERP Projects and relevant delivery methodology
- A broad understanding of the capabilities of software and business solutions
- A broad understanding and experience of delivering technology enabled change
- Strong business acumen and commercial awareness
- Strong business analysis skills, actively anticipating customer requirements and needs
- Strong leadership qualities to influence both Unit4 and customer teams
- Self-starter, with a positive attitude, independent and able to work under pressure to meet assignment deadline
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
Join Unit4 and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the cloud software space today. We’re a fast-paced and high-growth people-centric cloud player offering a host of benefits & development opportunities for individuals serious about their career
- A culture built on trust. That’s why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talents in the software space
- Whole host of great benefits & perks
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high-potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our “be genuine” value
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!