We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
- Implement Unit4 ERP solutions with focus on Financials
- Help customers to select and implement the optimal solution
- Act as a solution adviser for the customer
- Meet prospects at community functions; resp to inquiries; develop promotions; and be able to present our financial solution at seminars, events and sales meetings.
- Drive the implementation of our solutions and take ownership of the Financial part.
- Use your problem-solving skills in order to come up with the best business solution for your customer.
- Listen carefully to the needs and requirements, which you translate into a solution.
- Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- You have a Bachelor degree, or equivalent, in a relevant field
- You have overall experience in the Financial area
- You have 5-10 years experience of implementing ERP System
- You like to interact with your colleagues and can make them enthusiastic
- You have good communication skills
- You have clear independent judgement
- Your Local language Finnish and English is fluent, Swedish is an advantage
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!