We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
As a Business Value Engineer, you'll help our customers and prospects create a vision for their digital ERPx transformation.
- Align client strategic business objectives with Unit4 capabilities and guide prospective customer towards the value of ERPx.
- In this role, you are closely aligned with the North America Sales and Solution Consulting organization for Enterprise, Key Accounts and existing Clients. You’ll support sales pursuits to help articulate the tangible, strategic, and financial impact that Unit4 can deliver to their organizations.
- Leveraging SharkFinesse, you’ll develop and build business cases, ROI’s and strategic proposals to articulate the value proposition of Unit4, for business owners and C-Level executives to support transformational investments of our ERPx solutions.
- As a people centric organization, you’ll work collaboratively in a cross functional team in order to deliver a compelling ROI model.
- Lead discovery workshops to understand business goals and current technology architecture to support business transformation and justify business value to our clients.
- 5+ years experience in ERP or the HCM technology space for a vendor is preferred
- In-depth knowledge in at least 1-2 of the following verticals: Professional Services, Public Sector, Not for Profit, Higher Education.
- Ideally, you will have previous work experience as an HR Practitioner or in Financial Management
- Building ROI’s and Business Cases to quantify the impact of investment
- Strong presentation skills
Join Unit4 and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the ERP cloud software space today.
- A culture built on trust. That’s why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place
- Generous compensation package & benefits
- On-going learning & development opportunities
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talent in the software space
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our “be genuine” value
*This is a remote role, based ideally on the east coast of the US
Videos To Watch
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!