We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
We are looking for an HR Shared Service Centre Manager to join our new People Services Center (SSC) in Portugal, Lisbon. You will play an important part in our transformation and the delivery of extraordinary people services to employees working at Unit4 all over the world.
You will closely work closely with regional People Success leaders, managers, and employees globally. As an HR Shared Service Centre Manager, you will ensure an excellent people experience in supporting our people and drive operational excellence, through technology, automation, and consistency across all regions.
What you will do
- Contributes to the execution of the People Services strategy and targets for the People Services team
- Partners with HR Business Partners and Center of Expertise teams to identify gaps and development areas, address specific HR & Business needs to ensure compliance with SLAs & quality standards
- First point of contact for escalated cases
- Ensures People Services processes are compliant with local/Corporate internal control and audit requirement, as well as local Labour Law and related regulations.
- Builds the local People Services continuous improvement agenda, defines and drives opportunities to streamline processes, acts as the change agent to support the continuous business transformation, and delivers operational excellence projects/programs.
- Take responsibility for the performance and management of the People Services team, ensuring SLA/KPI-defined service delivery to management and employees of the company.
- Plan, coordinate and supervise activities, processes, and tasks in own team and take corrective actions when needed. Ensure staffing, lead, coach, and appraise employees, and develop (the cooperation between) employees of the own team
- Identify business needs and/or opportunities for continuous improvement on work processes, techniques, and systems, formulate proposals for improvement, and execute these after approval.
- Fostering a constructive dialogue with HR Business Partners and Center of Expertise to ensure customers are experiencing support
- Responsible for effective and efficient services in line with People Services roles and responsibilities, including working with a case management system and portal
- Responsible for internal and external audit on People Services’ operational processes. Ensure compliance with government regulation and compliance to People Services standards.
- Develop and implement a year plan and objectives for the assigned transactional team, within guidelines, (business) plans and policies. Responsible for delivering management information regarding People Services.
- Take ownership to validate and improve People Service operational process maturity, develop new procedures & processes, and handed off to appropriate People Service internal parties to ensure service level agreements are met, including system availability, reliability, and service ability.
- Demonstrate a resilience, stress tolerance and can-do attitude to supporting the team and wider business through the success of the shared service center.
· Relevant service center working experience and proven managerial experience
· Ability to work on a strategic and tactical level
· Knowledge and experience with HR processes is required
· Experience with help desk technology is required
· Experience with payroll processing
· Excellent English written and verbal communications skills
· Results orientation, problem solving, (project) management, customer orientation, stakeholder management
· Aspires to a culture of service excellence to the customer, data driven
· Excellent problem analysis judgement and able to deal with details
Join Unit4 and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the cloud software space today. We’re a fast-paced and high-growth people-centric cloud player offering a host of benefits & development opportunities for individuals serious about their career
- A culture built on trust. That’s why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place
- Flexible working between the Reading office and home
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talent in the software space
- Private medical cover, health insurance, life assurance, contributory pension scheme (employee 3% and Unit4 8%) and a whole host of other market-leading flexible benefits
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our “be genuine” value
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!