We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
Full Description :
Our R&D team in Wroclaw, Poland is looking for a Software Engineer who will be responsible for delivering high quality code and contributes to the design and architectural decisions of the Unit4 software. Do you want to be part of a scrum team and contribute to the quality of the user stories; focusing on the need for clean and maintainable software? Are you ready to work with colleagues across Europe and to be exposed to different cultures? Join our team and apply now!
What you will do
- You will define the software design for implementing the user stories ensuring it complies with the architectural vision and the simplicity of design rules
- You will write the code and the unit tests for implementing the user stories, following the Test Driven Development methodology
- You will be an integral part of the planning and grooming sessions during Sprints. Review user stories and propose testable and simple designs
- You will monitor the build quality and contribute the right unit and component tests that ensure the right coverage for your design.
- You will deliver immediate fixes for urgent defects always analyzing the root cause of the defect and providing the most comprehensive fix
As a Software Engineer you are passionate about high quality software solutions and motivated to help customers with the best fitted business solution. You contribute with your creativity and new ideas to the Unit4 Business World software´s development and come up with new possibilities and improvements of the software. Due to your scrum mindset, you always help the team to determine the risks associated with an implementation.
- Strong C# programming skills.
- Knowledge of .NET platform
- C++ skills would be an asset
- Database experience will be a plus
- Experience with code refactoring
- Strong ability to design effective solutions and influence design decisions;
- Excellent debugging and analytical skills;
- Strong knowledge of Agile Development Methodologies, including SCRUM and Test Driven Development;
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Stable employment with an attractive salary starting in January 2021
- Various benefits such as: private medical care, Multisport, pre-paid cards, unlimited paid Holidays and many others
- Sport and integration events
- International work experience
- Opportunity for meeting people from various countries and cultures
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!