We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
What you'll do
- Streamline the interaction between the customer and Unit4 aligned with a tailored customer journey to leverage a value-added customer experience across all moments that matter
- Be the Voice of the customer (VoC) or Partner, encompasses the gathering and understanding of all streams of feedback to improve the quality and experience of delivered services and be the internal catalyst of improvements initiatives
- Deliver added value services to leverage product value, product usage expansion and generator of use cases
- Identify and drive new sales opportunities (up/cross sell) in cooperation with your colleague of Account Management
- Serve as the primary contact in the customer success management team in solving complaints and addressing service or product issues
- Be the customer advocate, continuously working in their best interest to maximize business outcome and value realization based on the client business and processes understanding supported by product usage and user behaviours data insights
- Establish regular cadence with customers to measure progress against the Customer Success Plan (CSP) and to identify new asks and/or wants on behalf of the customer
- Be able to develop and provide (annual or quarterly) business reviews with C-level executives, practitioners, and other management with your customers
- Reach out to customers, interact with users, and/or conducts focus group meetings to work on solutions and lead into decisions
- Track record in a Customer Success or Customer-Centric position for a SaaS organisation (ERP preferred but not essential)
- Passion for creating a strong customer satisfaction
- Take high degree of ownership over your work
- Clear communicator with professional presence with empathy and enthusiasm
- Ability to lead through influence and trust
- Technically literate and familiar with customer engagement technologies, best practices and trends
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in a relevant field
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills and fluent in English (verbal and written)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Join Unit4 and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the cloud software space today. We’re a fast-paced and high-growth people-centric cloud player offering a host of benefits & development opportunities for individuals serious about their career
- A culture built on trust. That’s why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talent & customers in the software space
- Private medical cover, health insurance, life assurance, contributory pension scheme (employee 3% and Unit4 8%) and a whole host of other market-leading flexible benefits
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our “be genuine” value
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!