We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
As an ERP Finance Implementation Consultant, you will be responsible for the implementation of Unit4 ERP at new customers and provide ad-hoc consultancy services for existing customers. You will analyze and review customer needs to map the requirements to the capabilities of our ERP system. You will help ambitious service-centric organizations manage their business in the era of the Digital Revolution by providing an Enterprise solution that unlocks people’s potential to tackle challenges and capture opportunities.
- You configure and customize Unit4 Finance / ERP modules to achieve the customer’s business requirements.
- You provide proper training to users and implement a solution that fits the way people work.
- You ensure proper documentation and prepared guidelines to provide the ability to modify the software on ongoing basis.
- You liaise with product managers to provide feedback from clients about product requirements, or ideas to help them innovate.
- You always stay abreast of new functionality within the Unit4 Product family and maintain an up to date knowledge of statutory requirements within your area of expertise.
- You have five years experience implementing Finance ERP software solutions in a consulting role (Ideally Unit4 solutions but this is not essential)
- Ideally, you will have knowledge of services and non-profit organizations but this is not essential
- To meet our customers’ business requirements, you have a solid understanding of general and financial business processes.
- You love interacting with people and help organizations work smarter and more efficient, enabling them to make the right decisions and capitalize on opportunities.
- You have strong business analysis skills as well as business acumen and strong communication in English
We know that wellness is not static; it fluctuates. We offer a competitive offering of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability, employer-matched 401k, and other voluntary benefits to support your overall well-being.
We also offer flexible working opportunities and unlimited vacation. The idea is simple: we trust you to deliver results. We don't obsess about where you do the work and how many hours you spend doing it. Instead, we encourage you to perform your role in the most productive manner. Are you ready to achieve the perfect work-life balance?
Videos To Watch
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!