Meet Unit4. We’re a fast-paced growth cloud company, changing the game in ERP for mid-market people-centric organizations. We’re on a mission to turn 40 years of conventional legacy ERP software on its head and re-write the industry.
We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
Customer Success Manager
As one of the world’s leading “service centric” Cloud ERP vendors our customers base with SaaS solutions operating on Microsoft Azure is growing exponentially. To ensure our customer are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction, we are expanding our Customer Success Global team.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager on a remote basis in the US or Canada to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty through a strong relationship. As a Customer Success Manager you leverage business outcomes by realizing value on the fundamental reasons the customer purchased our solutions. You help customers discover new features and enable them to become long-term users.
What will you do
- Streamline the interaction between the customer and Unit4 aligned with a tailored customer journey to leverage a value-added customer experience across all moments that matter
- Be the Voice of the customer (VoC) or Partner (VoP), encompasses the gathering and understanding of all streams of feedback to improve the quality and experience of delivered services and be the internal catalyst of improvements initiatives
- Deliver added value services to leverage product value, product usage expansion and a generator of use cases
- Identify and drive new sales opportunities (up/cross sell) in cooperation with your colleague of Account Management
- Serve as the primary contact in the customer success management team in solving complaints and addressing service or product issues
- Be the customer advocate, continuously working in their best interest to maximize business outcome and value realization based on the client business and processes understanding supported by product usage and user behaviors data insights
- Establish regular cadence with customers to measure progress against the Customer Success Plan (CSP) and to identify new asks and/or wants on behalf of the customer
- Be able to develop and provide (annual or quarterly) business reviews with C-level executives, practitioners, and other management with your customers
- Reach out to customers, interact with users, and/or conducts focus group meetings to work on solutions and lead into decisions
At least 2 years of experience in a similar customer-centric role in the SaaS space. If you have experience working with ERP, HR, or Finance software this would be an advantage.
Excellent communication and relationship management skills and fluent in English
Passion to build strong customer satisfaction
Takes high degree of ownership over their work
Clear communicator with professional presence with empathy and enthusiasm
Ability to lead through influence and trust
Experience in a similar customer centric role generating cloud software customer value with quick time to value
Technically literate and familiar with customer engagement technologies, best practices and trends
A Bachelors or Master degree in a relevant field preferred or equivalent qualification/experience
Join Unit4 and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the ERP cloud software space today.
- A culture built on trust. That’s why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place
- On-going learning & development opportunities and a chance to participate in our annual festival of learning
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talent in the software space
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our “be genuine” value
Videos To Watch
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!