We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
Unit4 is looking for a Customer Marketing Specialist. This role will focus on growing our business within our existing customer base. The Customer Marketing Specialist will focus on creating marketing activities and campaigns to Unit4’s customers, and will help in delivering great customer experiences and help our customers get the most out of their Unit4 solutions and services.
This role will cover many areas of marketing, from developing and executing campaigns, webinars, communication and creation of content, to driving the customer experience and customer journey optimization. The priorities and tasks are defined by the global marketing plan and KPIs for existing business.
This is a global role reporting to the Global Marketing Director for Existing Business.
What you will do
- Support the execution of the marketing plan for Existing Business
- Assists and manage the coordination, development and execution of marketing programs targeting our customers
- Work with the campaigns team on the creation of campaigns, including display advertising, emails, email nurtures landing pages and forms targeted our existing customers
- Collaborate with the content team to create assets such as blogs, e-books, videos, infographics, brochures, and whitepapers – and work with the regions on localizations and roll-out
- Assist in the development of our organic and paid social media plans
- Assist in creation customer newsletters
- Develop and manage webinars and virtual events together with the global events team and the regional teams
- Involvement in customer journey communications and initiatives, using Comunity4U, welcome and on-boarding initiatives
- Analyze and report on campaign results, ROI and customer data. Drive improvement initiatives such as data acquisition initiatives and campaign optimization.
We are looking for an individual who is very structured and organized, a multi-talented marketing professional who enjoys a broad variety of tasks. You need to work with marketing teams across the globe to succeed, so collaborative skills are a must. Ultimately this role is focused on ensuring our sales teams reach their targets within our existing business.
- University degree with a minimum 3 years of marketing experience in a B2B software company
- Two or more years of experience with Marketo, Salesforce and leading Account-Based Marketing platforms
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with excellent storytelling skills (written, verbal, and visual)
- Strong project management skills, ability to handle projects end-to-end
- Enjoys learning and rapidly correlates new concepts to existing knowledge
- People-friendly and positive attitude; a team player who can effectively collaborate across borders and cultures
- Previous experience in customer relations or customer marketing programs is beneficial
- Fluency in multiple languages including English, French, German, Swedish, Norwegian and Dutch is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Join Unit4 and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the cloud software space today. We’re a fast-paced and high-growth people-centric cloud player offering a host of benefits & development opportunities for individuals serious about their career
- A culture built on trust. That’s why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talent in the software space
- Private medical cover, health insurance, life assurance, contributory pension scheme (employee 3% and Unit4 8%) and a whole host of other market-leading flexible benefits
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our “be genuine” value
Videos To Watch
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!