We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
We have a fantastic opportunity within Unit4 for a New Business Account Manager to join our successful, growing and highly motivated sales team. In this role, you will be directly responsible for selling Unit 4's ERP Financial and HCM solutions as part of a digital transformation strategy into new logo prospects in the medium enterprise market. You'll focus on our Professional Services Organisations vertical and initially work with the SME and mid market opportunities. The perfect candidate will be ambitious and keen to be coached by the best in the game to become a top performer in ERP enterprise sales.
- Develop a new business sales plan and strategy to win new logo license sales revenue in line with specific sales targets, taking ownership of a specific vertical
- Effectively qualify leads and identify prospect needs, engaging technical resources as required
- You will drive complex sales cycles orchestrating internal teams of pre-sales, value engineering, professional services, inside sales, marketing and sales support.
- You will use your experience and consultative selling skills to build relationships with prospective customers and executive sponsors.
- Conducting highly effective presentations to C-level executives and key C-suite level decision makers focusing on the Office of the CFO
- You will work with customers to determine and highlight business benefits that will be achieved by investing in our solutions
- Utilise Salesforce CRM to provide timely and accurate sales activity tracking and status updates
- Furthermore, you will keep yourself up-to-date with all relevant technologies used by Unit4 and changes in the sector, including an appropriate level of understanding of the solutions we provide
Minimum of 5 years prior sales experience selling SaaS/Cloud based business applications
Prior experience of ERP/ HCM and Financial solutions to C-levels within medium enterprise accounts, including CFO’s, CPO’s senior finance, HR and IT professionals would be a strong advantage
A passionate new business (hunter) sales professional with a proven track record of at least 5 years quota overachievement
Experience in value-based selling strategies with a strong desire to continue to learn and improve your skills
Experience of selling Unit4 ERP or competitive technologies would be a strong advantage
A lively and enthusiastic personality
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Current eligibility to work in UK and experience of selling into this market
Bachelor’s Degree preferred, MBA would be an advantage
Join Unit4 and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the cloud software space today. We’re a fast-paced and high-growth people-centric cloud player offering a host of benefits & development opportunities for individuals serious about their career
- A culture built on trust. That’s why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place
- One of the most lucrative commission plans in the industry and a range of market-leading benefits
- World-class sales tools and a pipeline development engine in the form of a global BDR team.
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talent in the software space
- Private medical cover, health insurance, life assurance, contributory pension scheme (employee 3% and Unit4 8%) and a whole host of other market-leading flexible benefits
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our “be genuine” value
Videos To Watch
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!